Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of 2009











Cooper and I spent Jan 1, 2009 helping Addie Thomas celebrate her first birthday! She is soo adorable! I told Cooper that she would be a cute little girlfriend! ..hehe
We had some yummy cake and ice cream and watched Addie open her b-day gifts!
After the party we spent some of the afternoon outside and Cooper rode his 4-wheeler.
It was such a nice day! The guys got home from hunting just in time for some black eyed peas served with dinner! yum yum!!

1 comment:

  1. We were so glad you and Cooper could make it to the party! I wish we could have spent more time together though!!!

    It's funny you say Addie would make a cute girlfriend for Cooper...I was just telling my friend Angie last night how adorable Cooper was and how he could make a great little boyfriend!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete