Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Review of Giggles Computer Funtime - ABC's & 123's for PC

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

Giggles Baby: Shapes lets babies tap on the keys on the computer for adorable on-screen fun! Babies get to press or tap any key and delightful things happen on-screen! Includes 14 activities and over 50 songs, plus, it locks out your system so curious babies can have tons of fun and your computer a...


LOVE THIS!!

By love being a mom! from Oakland, TN on 1/7/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Gameplay, Graphics, Easy to learn, Great Sound

Best Uses: Infanttoddlers

I recommend this product!! My 15 month old loves this! He loves being able to bang on the keyboard! It will not harm your computer at all!
Bright colors, shapes, fun sounds and music.. and so many different games to choose from!!!

(legalese)

3 comments:

  1. Do you think Addie's too young for this? She's always trying to "attack" my laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry!! i know! I'm going to try and do better!
    Addie would love! this! Cooper goes crazy with it! it's awesome!
    I have the software if you want to borrow it!

    :D

    ReplyDelete