Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

WOW!
I can't believe that another year has passed! I was thinking about last year and how Duane was at work and Cooper and I were home alone bringing in 2008 together! Cooper was just 2 months old!!! I had him in his bouncy seat as I fixed our drinks for a toast. Cooper enjoyed a nice bottle of milk, and I some champagne. (in my Cooper beer mug from mom!!) lol
We were listening to Alicia Keys perform on Times Square. and now every time I hear "No One" I think of New Year's eve 2007.
I wish everyone a Blessed and Happy 2009!!!


May this New Year bring newly found prosperity, love, happiness and delight in your life!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are starting a blog! I have so much fun with Addie's, and I know you will too!

    Thank you so much for coming to Addie's first birthday party yesterday. I feel so bad we didn't get to spend more time together!!! I had no clue that birthday parties were so hectic and crazy!!! I do hope we can get together very soon - just your family and ours.

    Cooper is so handsome!!!

    Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete